A retiring SEES academic is offering a large collection of books in several social sciences disciplines free to staff, postdocs and HDR students in SEES and other Schools. All in good or very good condition, the books are on display from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from this coming Wednesday 7th to Friday 9th April (during semester break only).
They can be accessed in the Chamberlain (35) Building, top (fifth) floor, Room 519, which is situated at the Campbell Drive end of the building. Bring along your own box or bag since none is available at the venue. Help yourself generously: there are no limits to what you can take to a good home.
The books are broadly arranged in fields, so please assist by maintaining the existing topical order:
- Brisbane and SE Queensland planning
- Regional economics, planning and development
- Local economic development
- Environmental economics
- Technology and entrepreneurship
- Urban geography, sociology and planning
- Property development
- Project management
- General business management
- Industrial location, geography and policy
- Economics, some macro and plenty of micro
- Contemporary Australia
- Feminist studies
- Early computing books
- Statistics and some maths, tables etc.
- International studies, geopolitics
Enquiries: 0412 780087