State Election Forum – South Brisbane. With state election coming up on 24 November, this forum was an opportunity for residents to meet the candidates and discuss important local issues such as: transport and mobility, density and affordable housing, and green and open space.
UQ|UP team members Laurel Johnson and Neil Sipe gave expert speeches on urban and transport planning in Brisbane to a large audience of local community members.
- When: Sunday, 12th November at 4.00pm til 5.30pm.
- Where: AHEPA Hall, 132A Boundary St, West End, 4101 (entry next to Shay’s Shoes).
- Karel Boele (People Decide)
- Jackie Trad (ALP)
- Cameron Murray (Independent)
- Amy MacMahon (Greens)
- Karagh-Mae Kelly (Animal Justice Party)
- Simon Quinn (LNP)
- Frank Jordan (Independent)